11 October 2012

Mani and the Headbands - Oct 2012

As I was working on another product in public a lady spoke to me and asked me what I was doing.  The conversation progressed and I showed her the book I was using and she noticed the headband pattern declaring she would love to have one of those!  So... what do I do?  I grab the best choice of yarn and start working on a headband!  Over the course of a couple of weeks I was inspired to make these headbands modeled by Mani.  The orange ones are great for running and they all are very warm!



Ladies' Headband in purple (wide)



Ladies' Headband (narrow)


A second of the same headband.



Basketweave Headband [for the guys]


Stay warm as the cold weather draws near!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment