11 October 2012

Fall and Thanksgiving Items - Oct 2012

Since the general holiday season is fast approaching, I, like many others, have been sucked into the "holiday rush" and decided to create a few holiday items.  This blog specifically features Fall and Thanksgiving items.  Even though there are more to come I decided to post these because they are a great adventure for me.  I have stepped out of my normal "square," caps, and mitts into decorative pillows and accessorizing.



Above: a set of two crochet pillow candles for Thanksgiving.
Below: a crochet tea light "stuffed" with a plastic tape roll center.




Above: the first two hanging kitchen towels I made for Fall.
Below: Hanging Kitchen Towels, set of 3 for Fall.


As I sip my hot apple cider I contemplate the future posts for the holidays.  I hope to create more for Fall and Thanksgiving, however I may skip right to Christmas.  And there are still Christmas gifts to make!!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment