11 October 2012

Fingerless Mitts - Oct 2012

I have seen more interest in the fingerless mitts than any other product.  They're a hot item!  With this in mind I think I'll make a few more pair.  It is interesting, though, the most popular size is small... apparently most ladies have smaller hands than me.  Either way, I enjoy making fingerless mitts, so it's a win-win situation!  

These first two pair are from a while back and the third pair I finished today.  Enjoy!



Size medium fingerless mitts... I use these when I run =-)



Size small fingerless mitts



Finished today these basic fingerless mitts in pink are definitely cute!



Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment