29 October 2012

A Christmas Table Runner - Oct 2012





For many months I thought about and tried to figure out a particular pattern I saw in some blankets at my friend's house.  I was beginning to wonder if I would ever be able to recreate that design.  Either way it caught my eye and it was not about to leave.  Finally, though, it dawned on me!  One of the most simple things gives such a beautiful and complex appearance.  Working both colors in the same row, but not on the hook at the same time, in a "split shell stitch" yields a reversible crochet design that is both eye catching and simple.  Needless to say, I am excited about this pattern and will be using it for other items in the future.


Blessings and Peace!
Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment