28 October 2012

Adventures in Decor - Oct 2012

How about a table runner with accent pads?  At 58 inches long and 4 inches wide the table runner is designed to hang off the ends of a decorated table.  Additionally, the accent pads, at 6 inches in diameter, are great for placing under clear candle plates or square mirror candle plates for added accent. 

The original thought behind this design was lending itself to a scarf, however, once I added the green, the overall feel changed to a table runner and decorations.  Made with a "J" hook and size 5 yarn in single crochets, I enjoyed making this set and playing with the colors.  I wonder what else I can pull out of these colors....




I hope this is inspirational to you!

Blessings and Peace!
Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

Resources:
www.YarnStandards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment