11 October 2012

Bookmarks - Oct 2012

In my adventures I have discovered the desire to make bookmarks.  I started with a knit design that kept curling up into a cylinder every time I let go.  I finally decided to experiment with steel hook crochet and crochet thread.  Unfortunately, though, I couldn't find any thread to start out with, so I grabbed the next best thing for the purposes of design... a ball of red sock yarn.  Sock yarn, needless to say, is just too thick.  Crochet thread is much more practical and looks nicer, too.  Below are the finished bookmarks I donated to the Ladies Night Out at church.  



Checkerboard Motif Bookmark



Sea-Shell Motif Bookmark


Filet Cross Motif Bookmark



Cables Motif #2 Bookmark



Cables Motif #3 Bookmark 


Thread Bookmark "LOVE"


Mother-Daughter Cross Bookmark


I hope you found these bookmarks to be inspirational and enjoyable!  

~Tabi


Each of these bookmarks is available for special order.  Contact Tabi with Tabi's Creating Adventures for details:

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment