10 September 2012

School Pride... Wait... Not? - Sept 2012

I love my sister and all her requests!  I was actually wanting to see the School Pride Warmth Set in some different colors myself when my sister asked me to make her another winter set.  This time she specifically requested "that one hat you use for the School Pride Stuff... with the stripes" and the scarf and fingerless mitts to match.  I couldn't deny her... especially since I had the yarn colors she wanted and was ready to do something like this anyway.  So, here it is!!




I especially like that my sister is willing to model for me.  

Love ya, Sis!!

Blessings and Peace!
Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment