01 September 2012

Mani the Business Parter - August 2012

So I have been looking for a good model for my hats and caps.  While my sister serves as my model for some things, she simply does not want to be in *every* picture!  So... my friend, who recently finished cosmetology school with Jean Juarez Academy, agreed to give me one of her mannequin heads she used in school.  Without further adieu, meet Mani, my new business partner!


Mani


Mani modeling the School Pride Stripes and Cables Cap...


... and the Cabled Jam Cap...


... and the Slouchy Beret in dark blue...


... and the Basketweave Stocking Cap in purples...


... and the Basketweave Stocking Cap in reds.



I am excited about this new business associate!  Look forward to seeing him in many more of my works to come!


Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment