13 January 2012

Beginning of a Business! Coasters! January 2012

I'm super excited to announce the beginning of my new business, Tabi's Creating Adventures, as of January 15th, 2012!  To celebrate this new beginning in my life, I made a set of coasters (a quick, easy, cute project) in my favorite colors!  Then I showed them to some people and have my very first special order!  So, here are my first official projects for the business!



The coasters above, Japanese flower coasters in blue, will be for sale as of January 16th in a local shop that has agreed to showcase my works for sale!  I'm so excited!  Since I do not have any of this yarn left, I cannot make more of the exact colors, but I can make similar coasters for anyone who is interested!  Leave a comment and I'll get back to you!  

Below are the coasters I made as a special order.  


As for now, I am working on setting up a business email and website.  I will post these as I have them available!

Blessings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment