28 January 2012

An Experiment in Pattern Writing - Jan 2012

Since I have been inspired to create and open this new business I have written a few patterns.  This particular pattern, a crocheted oven mitt, is an experiment to help me write the pattern (which I finally finished today).  I took the idea for an oven mitt (since I had wanted one forever and just haven't ever bought one) and began crocheting.  My first oven mitt was blue (a previous post), but I didn't take any notes off of the project, so I had to start fresh on this one... but I learned a few tricks to help make this one easier!  It didn't come out quite like I wanted, so I made a few tweaks to the pattern after I finished crocheting in hopes of fixing the minor things I didn't like.  Other than that, it's really cute!  As usual, I wasn't expecting the colors to go together so well.  

Also, as of today I am looking for a test crocheter.  This is a beginner/easy project, so most anyone who has held a crochet hook should be able to finish it!  E-mail me if you are interested: tabiscreatingadventures@gmail.com.


Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment