22 December 2011

Christmas 2011 - The Year of the Scarf! Celtic Hearts Scarf!! Nov 2011

A few weeks ago I learned the Celtic Hearts pattern in a class and decided I would use it in a scarf pattern.  Unfortunately I cannot share the Celtic heart pattern because it is not my own pattern.  But the scarf itself is a different story.  I found the neatest green variegated yarn (light worsted weight, 100% cotton) and thought of a particular person.  When the Celtic heart class came I knew it was all meant to be.  I could imagine a better scarf for this wonderful person!



As I said before, I cannot share the Celtic Hearts pattern.

The scarf itself is 20 stitches wide alternating 2 single crochet rows with 1 double crochet row.  This combination allows the variegation of the yarn to change position and create a digital camo effect with this yarn.

Blessings and Peace in this Christmas Season!!

No comments:

Post a Comment