28 January 2012

Coasters for My Sister! Jan 2012

So my sister requested the hat and scarf from the last post and while I was working on that she saw my Japanese flower coasters and some balls of yarn I had laying out... the next thing I know she's asking me to make coasters to match her furniture!  Completely her idea!  So, here are the coasters I made for her:


I think it's funny how some random yarn that doesn't even look like it goes together comes out looking so CUTE after it's all worked up!  It kind of reminds me us as humans and how God puts us together in ways that simply don't make sense, but it works out so beautifully!  I really like the fact that no two coasters are the same, too!  Again, a sister idea.  I made them for her and she took them so I barely even had a chance to take a picture before she stuffed them in her suitcase!  It's okay, though, because I know she likes them!  Gotta love my sister!

Blessings and Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment