11 October 2015

Adventures in Doll Dresses - Oct 2015

In my attempt to make something slightly bigger, I realized I didn't have enough yarn left in this ball to finish it... so, I decided to make something different.  After toying with some ideas in my head I remembered this little doll (13 inches tall) and her identical twin sister.  A little dress seemed appropriate.  Once the dress was finished, I realized it still needed something, then it dawned on me that a little embellishment would be great!  Finally, I brought out my tatting books and found a pattern for an adorable butterfly.  Perfect!  And the gold thread just works beautifully with the brown.  So now that it's all finished, I couldn't be happier.  More little dresses and shawls and other doll clothes will be made in the future!



I hope you enjoyed this post!  It has been my pleasure to share.

Blessings and Peace!

Tabitha

Tabi's Creating Adventures

TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment