21 March 2016

Adventures in Amigurumi

I find it rewarding to create and some of my favorite creations have been Amigurumi.  Below are three amigurumi I finished a few months ago: a Jesus doll and two versions of a piggy.  Two of these were special orders, making them extra special to me, and the third sprang from one of those special orders.  I am happy that I was able to make Amigurumi satisfactory to my customers and appreciate the opportunity to work with such wonderful people.


Above and below: Jesus doll, without and with his overcoat.  


The next three pictures are Pinky the Pig in beige.




 Below: Pinky the Pig in pink wearing a pet sweater.


I hope you enjoyed this post!


Blessings and Peace!

Tabitha

Tabi's Creating Adventures

TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment