11 October 2015

Adventures in Sewing - Sept 2015

So, for all the sewing I've accomplished, I haven't posted much.  There are several projects I have started but still need something else to finish them.  For now, these sewing projects are complete.  I gathered inspiration from my adventures in Washington state as well as random thoughts I've entertained.  Any way you slice it, I enjoy my new branchings out.



  
Water Goblet Markers are handy for those get together using stemware.  This simple red and white marker was made using some left over materials from other projects.  Personally, I think it came out nicely.  I should make even more in other colors, too.



On this one, I entertained a random thought.  I am also getting ahead of myself.  Alex is only a few months old right now, but he already has a Tooth-Fairy Pillow.  His sister will, too.  (Alex and Nicole are my nephew and niece, by the way.)  Isn't this a great idea for a little boy?



Speaking of great ideas for little boys...


... I had enough material to make two Tooth-Fairy Pillows.



And... another gift-project is this lovely scarf.  Believe it or not, this crocheter-and-knitter sewed a scarf instead of using yarn.  I'm not telling who this one is for just yet, but I am super excited about how well it turned out!



Needless too say, I have my Christmas box already stared.  If you're looking to start (or finish) your Christmas shopping, check out my Facebook page or send me an email.  I'd love to help!

I hope you enjoyed this post!  

Blessings and Peace to you all!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment