11 October 2015

Adventures in Quilting - Sept 2015

Yet another wonderful product I will be gifting this Christmas.  Hold your questions because I won't be telling who's this is just yet!  In the meantime, however, I am more than happy to share my photo.  

I really fell in love with this material for a certain someone I know, but I didn't have any clue what to do with the material at first.  After some thought and a few reorganizations of all my material I finally decided on a quilted purse/bag.  It is complete with a little pocket inside and two over-the-shoulder handles.  Perfect for daily use or special trips out and about, I hope the recipient will love this as much as I love her.



Many Blessings and Much Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment