24 March 2015

Adventures in Spirals - February 2015

I think I speak for all of us when I say that at least on occasion we all like quick, cute projects.  At least, I do.  They're encouraging because they work up quickly so progress can be seen.  Here, I came up with these cutie products: a spiral hat and matching fingerless mitts.  The spiral hat can actually be worn as a beanie with a cuff or as a slouchy beanie making it versatile as well as cute.  The matching fingerless mitts also worked up nicely with the same spiral concept.  I used Lion Brand Homespun yarn for quickness and light and dark blues for contrast.  




I hope you enjoyed this post!  As always, feel free to contact me by email or Facebook message for more information on any product or service.

Blessings!

Tabi  

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment