24 March 2015

Adventures in House Boots - November 2014

I was given a pattern for some super cute house boots and then immediately the person requested a pair.  From that, several other people wanted similar pairs!  Let me tell you, there was a good while where I had a pair of house boots hanging off my needles!  Also, it's always fun to find colors people specifically request... especially when the colors are not labeled specifically how I'm looking for them.  None the less, I found all that was needed and everyone was ecstatic over their house boots.  



Above: House Boots in cobalt blue wool with reflective buttons.
Below: House Boots in cobalt blue wool with matching buttons (and different lighting).



Above: House Boots in periwinkle acrylic with white buttons.
Below: House Boots in Angel Hair pink with reflective buttons.



Above: House Boots in purple wool/acrylic with white buttons.
Below: my very first pair of House Boots, the prototype of learning how to make them.



I hope you enjoyed this post!  Look for more information at my Facebook page!

(Note: I cannot share the pattern here because it is not my pattern to share.  If you would like more information on this product or the pattern you are welcome to contact me by email or Facebook message.)


Blessings,
Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment