01 March 2014

Hanging Towel Sets - Never Too Early for Christmas and Simple Luxury

As you may have noticed, I do enjoy hanging towels (as per inspiration from my Mom).  These sets are some I have been waiting to work on.  So many things to do, so little time!



The snowman (set of 2) is part of a gift for a friend.  I can now rest knowing that I have completed this part of the gift.  Though I must say it was nice that I had to wait because I found some other little things that go perfectly with this towel set.  I can't wait to give it to her!



On the other hand, I have this set of 4 hanging towels which are my first attempt at knitting cables for a product.  I think they came out quite wonderfully!  I am thinking, though, I would like to try a different stitch combination for the handles.

I can't wait to share my next set of products with you!  They are new to Tabi's Creating Adventures and I have many colors with which to experiment!  For the most up-to-date pictures, be sure to check out my Facebook page (listed below)!


Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures 
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com 
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment