01 March 2014

A Little Something for Me

So a while back (over a year ago) a lady from church gave me a gift card for a local yarn shop for my birthday.  I finally did something with the yarn I bought.  This is the first project I made for myself, a toboggan.  I was drawn to this yarn because of its unique colors and hue, heavy on the blue, light on the green, and with a hint of pink/purple.  My second project for myself was my well-known cotton cloth in the "double-stitch" pattern plus a couple of experiments in hearts.  I set the larger heart on my table and it became a coaster... cutest coaster ever, though!  I still have one more skein of cotton yarn (in different colors) and a skein of unique yarn (hand spun in Chili).








Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures 
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com 
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

(The current coupon for Etsy is "luckyduck14" for $10 off $30 or more, good through 3/31/14.)

No comments:

Post a Comment