02 March 2014

Adventures in Soap-on-a-Rope

I am excited and pleased to announce these new products to my line.  I am adding them slowly by slowly to each Facebook and Etsy. 

After working with The Soap Crate in Kingston, WA, I decided I wanted to make my own Soap-on-a-Rope bags to take advantage of the bath soaps I bought.  Since then I have thought about making other Soap-on-a-Rope bags for the business, but didn't until this last week.  Now I will have Soap-on-a-Rope gift sets at my next vendor event!!  These are only the first three I have made.  I will write another post to share the other colors before the vendor event.




I hope you enjoyed this post!  For more information on vendor events and opportunities to interact with Tabi's Creating Adventures, please log on to Facebook or Etsy.  



Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures 
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com 
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment