10 March 2014

Adventures in Soap-on-a-Rope Take 2

Here are my first 10 Soap-on-a-Rope products... in no particular order.  Some are crocheted, most are knit, but all of them hold soap!  




I have really enjoyed working on these.  Often I tag them in Facbook posts as #SoapSocks and I love to share the designs I work out.  You will probably see there are some that are similar.  I took the same design and made knit and crochet versions in the same yarns, so there are two "mirror pairs" of Soap-on-a-Ropes in the picture.  At the top there is the swimming pool color yarn and at the bottom is the white, orange, and blue color Soap-on-a-Ropes, each knit and crochet.  I'll have to admit that those were fun to work up simply to see the differences and similarities between the "mirror pairs."

I hope you enjoyed these.  As always, for more information contact Tabi at Tabi's Creating Adventures!


Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures 
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com 
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment