30 June 2011

Useful Things - A Bag (2007-2008)



Yes, bags are very useful!  I actually made this one with nothing in particular in mind when I started, but by the time I finished I had a purpose for it.  It is the perfect size for a music book, shoulder strap, rag, pencil, and other viola related things.  Of course, the viola and bow went in the case.

Since its original use I have stored it for traveling (more than once) and now use it for grocery shopping. It's about the right size for about 2 to 3 cartons of milk and milk substitutes (almond milk and coconut milk) without being too heavy!  Since I haven't had a chance to make any grocery bags that were originally made for groceries, I think this works for now.  Someday I'll have this particular bag back with my music again!

No comments:

Post a Comment