21 March 2016

Adventures in Cup Cozies on the Road - Dec 2015

This last Christmas my husband and I did some traveling and, naturally, I brought my crafting supplies.  I brought some orange and black yarn I wanted to make some cup cozies plus some other yarn.  This is the fruits of those long hours traveling:


Above and Below: Basic Striped Cup Cozy shown on a 12 oz coffee cup and a medium fountain drink cup.  These really are great for hot or cold drinks!


Below: Petal Flower Cup Cozy



Above: Basic Stripe Cup Cozy in grey and black.
Below: Bulky Cup Cozy in grey and black.



Above: Bulky Cup Cozy in orange and black.
Below: "Garder" Cup Cozy.


The following are pictured in better lighting on a 12 oz paper coffee cup.


Above: Basic Stripe Cup Cozy.
Below: Single Stripe Cup Cozy.



Above: Basic Stripe Cup Cozy.
Below: Petal Flower Cup Cozy.



Above: Japanese Flower Cup Cozy.
Below: "Garder" Cup Cozy.



Above and Below: Bulky Cup Cozy


It was a pleasure to share these with you!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabitha

Tabi's Creating Adventures

TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment