05 February 2013

Hats and Headbands, One More Time!! - Jan 2013

Each of these items was made on a trip!  It is so nice to be able to work with my hands while someone else drives.  I enjoy experimenting and playing with all sorts of ideas!  Here are just a few for you!


Cables Headband in White - Based off of a previous pattern this headband was made to fill a spot on my table.  Headbands are one of my top selling items so there will be many of them!


Basketweave Headband in Burgundy/Maroon and White - This headband, designed for the guys, was a bit of an experiment.  I saw the Red Heart school pride skeins and wanted to know how the colors would change in various items.  This is the first item I have made with Red Heart's school pride yarn.  I think it turned out well!


Fun Fur Beanie in Purple - Made as a special order, this hat was great fun to create!  I am excited to say the lady who ordered it is pleased with the outcome.


University of Texas Bearded Hat - As the name suggests, these colors are the school colors for the University of Texas schools.  This special order turned out wonderfully!  Happy Birthday to the buddy who receives this great gift!



I hope you have been inspired!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment