06 February 2013

Hanging Towels - Feb 2013

Another of my top items is hanging towel sets.  I have only made four sets of hanging towels so far, but I have not been able to keep them long!  And two sets were even special orders!  This particular set was inspired by the special order for the brown hanging towel set.  The lady asking for hanging towels specified dark so I found both the brown towels and the black towels at the same time.  When I asked her which she preferred, she said she would take the brown.  So now I have a set of black hanging towels ready to go!




I hope you have been inspired!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment