14 February 2013

Adventures in Yoda - Feb 2013

Several months ago someone suggested I make a Yoda hat, so I put it on my list and left it on the back burner until recently.  While I was out and about, and working on this Yoda Beanie, some people asked me what I was making.  This inspired a conversation.  By the end of the conversation I realized the product sold itself out of my hands.  

Thinking back on the conversation as I made the final stitches in the Yoda Beanie, I wondered how it would turn out for a Yoda Ski Mask... as inspired by part of the conversation from earlier.  So here is one of each!  I must say, though, that the ski mask version lends itself more to the ears. 






I hope this little bit inspired you!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment