08 August 2012

"Crazy" Scarf and Accessories - August 2012

I was asked if I could make a "crazy" scarf to go along with some jewelry another lady makes.  This is my first attempt at making said "crazy" scarf.  I will create another post if she makes some jewelry that goes with this scarf.  This opportunity to work with this lady and have a different exposure in the business world is exciting!  



The fingerless mitts were inspired by the yarn and scarf.  I don't know what I am going to do now that I have run out of that particular yarn!  It was at a second-hand store in town and it didn't have a label on it so I don't know what the brand is.


On another note, I love my sister!  I appreciate her willingness to model the scarf so I can show people what it really looks like!  Thanks, Sis!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven


P.S.  If you type "www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures" into your browser, you can see my facebook page and all the pictures without having a facebook account.  If you're interested in something, please e-mail me at TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment