13 July 2012

Baby Mary Jane Socks - July 2012

So, as one project grows off of another, these cute little baby and toddler Mary Jane socks were inspired by purple Mary Jane socks I made for another lady.  Those purple Mary Jane socks from June were inspired from a conversation that built off of some basic knit socks I had on my Facebook page.  What a lineup!


Top picture, top set: Mary Jane socks - infant size, finished.
Top picture, bottom set: Mary Jane socks - toddler size, in progress.
Bottom picture: Mary Jane sock - toddler size, finished.


With this project now finished, I needed more supplies!  So I took a trip to the store and stocked up on  blue and gold for the School Pride items and found some yarn for a couple of special orders coming up.  Stay tuned to see what creations are made!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven


No comments:

Post a Comment