17 August 2012

Cotton Cloths - August 2012

Fun days!  My hands are about dried out from all the cotton yarn I've been working with!  I'm loving it, though!  I'm also really glad I joined the social networking groups!  They've been super helpful!

In the first picture below is the first set of cotton cloths I made, which sparked an interest in other cotton cloths!  Each of the other pictures are made with yarn from the same brand and type of yarn as the first set, but in different colors.  I used the Bernat brand yarn in the Cottontots colors.  This has been fun, and I'm not finished yet!  The cool thing is that the owner of The Soap Crate in Kingston, WA has agreed to consign the seven cloths pictured individually and is looking forward to more of what I make!  YAY!



Cotton Cloth set of 4 in Country Red and Taupe.


Cotton Cloth #1 in Little Boy Blue and Sweet Dreams.


Cotton Cloth #2 in Country Blue and Sweet Dreams.


Cotton Cloth #3 in Country Blue and Little Boy Blue.


Cotton Cloth #4 in Country Red and Sweet Dreams.


Cotton Cloth #5 in Sweet Dreams.


Cotton Cloth #6 in Sweet Dreams with Country Blue trim.


Cotton Cloth #7 in the original Country Red and Taupe.

I hope you enjoyed this post!  It is a blessing and a pleasure to share these exciting times with you!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabi 

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.con
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment