02 July 2012

Sunflower Kitchen Set - June 2012

As requested by my sister, I made our aunt a set of pot holders, dish rags, and hanging dish towels.  The dish towels are manufactured with a crocheted top that allows them to hang.  In the second picture you can see there are two towels that do not match the sunflower theme, those have separate significance.  My sister and I are sending the set together so the cats each represent one of us.  On the other one is flowers which my sister likes.


Above is a dish rag up close.  

Below you can see there were two hanging pot holders, two drawer pot holders, four dish rags, 5 sunflower dish towels, one flowers dish towel, and one kitty dish towel.  This set was kinda fun to make!  I really hope our aunt enjoys them!


Peace and Blessings!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com (search shops for TabisCreatingAdven)

No comments:

Post a Comment