20 April 2012

Fingerless Mitts in Blue and Gold - April 2012

As I checked my Facebook one last time before I fell asleep, or so I thought, I noticed someone commented on my business' Facebook page.  As it turns out, one of the ladies in my church apparently keeps score for her son's sports team.  (I didn't ask for all the details.)  So, with it being cold a lot of the year, this lady noticed the fingerless mitts and said she could use some.  A few comments later and I had a project!  It didn't take long the next day to find the yarn and come up with a few pattern options. 


I never claimed to color in the lines and the colors aren't quite right, but it gets the point across.  I personally like the C option best, but D is pretty cool, too.  It reminds me of a bumble bee.


So, my special talents apparently called for making two pair.  The pair in the top picture will go to the lady at church and the bottom pair will be up for sale.  The only difference between the two pair... the number of stitches around the fingers.  You'd be surprised how much difference a stitch or two makes!


Visit my facebook page (www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures) or e-mail me (TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com) for more information and other available products and services.

Also, stay tuned for more posts!  I have projects lined up from hats and scarves to bookmarks to more fingerless mitts and socks!


I hope you enjoyed this project as much as I did!

Blessings and Peace,
Tabi

No comments:

Post a Comment