26 April 2012

Fingerless Mitts in black and white - April 2012

All right!  I told you I'd be stuck on the fingerless mitts thing for a while.  Here's another pair!  This pair is made from Angel Hair yarns (found at JoAnn's Fabrics and Crafts), one skein of white and one skein of black.  I didn't actually use all of both skeins, in fact it is reasonable to make an pair of fingerless mitts from one skein.  So, I have the option of making another set of black and white fingerless mitts from the same two skeins.  Yay!  The stripes aren't exactly my favorite design but I do like the stripes pretty well.  These went up on my Facebook page for sale today (April 26, 2012).  



I hope you all enjoyed this new project!  Look forward to more posts and more types of projects coming soon!  I have a scarf and a hat in line along with a pair of socks.  Plus there are a few sets I have in mind, including a set with a hat, mitts, and socks and a set with hat, scarf, and mitts.  Plus, there will be dish cloths and other household items to come!

God Bless and goodnight!!

Tabi
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment