17 December 2011

Christmas 2011 - An Adventure in Gifts! Nov 2011

Since it's been a while since my last post, I figured I'd let you in on what's going on here!  I've been knitting and crocheting like MAD!!  I decided I'd make some projects for my pastor's family back home and that put me on a time crunch.  But!  That means you get to see all the nifty little projects I made here through this blog!  Without further adieu, here is the project that started it all!


I had this yarn for a LONG time before I FINALLY found a pattern I liked for this particular person.  After many weeks of working on this poncho, I was wondering if I would EVER finish!  Since I did finish it with barely enough time to do something nice, but not too big, for the rest of her family all before Christmas I decided to do that.  So I buckled down.

The good news about this project is that the favorite colors of the person I made this for are black and red.  I think it worked out quite well!  Plus, I think these colors will look amazing on her!  To think, this amazing and precious young woman (I certainly can't call her a little girl anymore) inspired such a beautiful project and spurred the making of many other projects!  What a little catalyst!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment