24 February 2023

Adventures in Wood Crafts


Okay, okay... building shelves is outside my normal creative streaks, but hear me out... it's for the yarn and fabrics. Does that make it better? Maybe not, but here we are! I only wish I had taken more pictures of the process. That's the trouble with being goal oriented and on a time crunch, no time for pictures!


If you look to the right side of this picture, not on the shelves yet, I stacked most of my boxes of yarn and fabric so I could build the shelves where the boxes were stacked. Now that the boxes are stacked on the shelves, the rest of the garage is coming along nicely. I even managed to get rid of a few things that were hidden under a pile or two of boxes! By the way, this was all finished at the beginning of January 2023.

It may be out of the norm, but hope you enjoyed this little side-adventure, too!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabitha

Tabi's Creating Adventures

 

If you would like more information, feel free to connect with me at one of the mediums below:

TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

tenacious141b (Instagram)

https://payhip.com/TabiElrod

No comments:

Post a Comment