01 September 2015

Adventures in Quilting - Aug 2015

Throughout the last couple of years I have really wanted to branch out from knitting and crocheting.  One of the areas where I found enjoyment is quilting.  At the Loving Stitches shop in Marysville, Washington, I learned a few techniques and acquired some materials and supplies.  My first few independently quilted products are these below: two hexagon hot pads and one squares hot pad.  Using remnants from previous products, from even before Tabi's Creating Adventures, I was able to pull together some great little products.  I really enjoyed the process of matching materials and deciding what I wanted to make.  Surprisingly enough, the materials I had fit together amazingly well.  






Until next time!  Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment