01 September 2015

Adventures in Personalization - July 2015

While we were in Washington state, I had the opportunity to work with the Wednesday night worship group and learned to play some basic guitar.  I enjoyed the experience and wanted to thank the group for letting me join them even though the didn't have to.  I found a couple of things for a couple of the people that fit them (drum sticks for the main drummer and guitar pick earrings for the lady on guitar), but I had a hard time deciding what I wanted to do for everyone else.  Finally it came to me that I could make personalized keychains.  With that in mind, it only took a couple of tries to make a good keychain.  It was a cinch from there!  So, the last Tuesday night rehearsal I attended, I shared my appreciation through the gifts I found and made.  


Above: Personalized Keychain for Rick
Below: the back side of the keychain above.



Each of these keychains was made with love 
for the group that took me under their wings.  
I greatly appreciate each and every one.


Blessings and Peace to you all!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

No comments:

Post a Comment