05 May 2014

Adventures in Team Spirit

A while back I posted School Pride and Team Spirit stuff.  Now I'm giving an update!  Since I live in the Pacific North West (PNW), the Seahawks football team is the one team I hear the most about.  EVERYONE love the Seahawks... ok, maybe with the few exceptions from the transplants, but I'm sure the Seahawks fans will forgive them.  

I really like these two sets, the Two-Tone and Bumblebee, and can make them in pretty much any color.  I have made these in blue and green (Seahawks), some in blue and gold (Bremerton HS, Washington), a set in purple and gold (Permian HS, Texas), and even a set for my sister in purples.  Additionally, I also make headbands and accessories in pretty much any color.  I really enjoy making practical things for people to use.



Above: Two-Tone Team Spirit Set
Below: Bumblebee Team Spirit Set



Headband in green and Petal Flower Accessories in blue and green.


I hope you enjoyed this post!


Have a wonderful day!


Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures 
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com 
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment