21 May 2014

Adventures in Soap-On-A-Rope Take 3

Of my new favorite products, the Soap-On-A-Rope is my current focus.  This has been one of my biggest sellers at vendor events, but not just as Soap-On-A-Rope Soap Socks!  Several people have bought one because it fit their phone or iPod as a carry case!  I make these as Soap Socks and I also make cell phone and other electronic purses. 



Some of the original Soap-On-A-Ropes.



A "wide" version.



A "tall" version.


A "tall" version with chevrons.


A "tall" version with honeycombs.


Be sure to follow me on Facebook!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures 
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com 
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures  
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven  (Use "summerfun14" through 7/31/14 for 15% off your purchase!)



No comments:

Post a Comment