13 January 2014

Been A While...

It's been a while since my las blog, so I figured I'd fill everyone in on what I've been doing in the last year.  

The last blog was in March of last year (almost a whole year ago!) and that was right before my dad passed away.  I spent my spring packing things away and my summer with my mom.  Below are pictures of the final products we accomplished.  Since Dad isn't around to patch things anymore, my mom, my brother and I figured it would be good to replace the back porch and do some major cleaning up in the back yard.  Enjoy!


Above: Mom's new ramp to the back porch.
Below: one of the two porches we built.



Above: Mom's new light fixture (a set of four).
Below: the light fixture in context.


Below: the outside of the porch, finished.



Feel free to check out my Facebook page for more pictures on this project!

Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment