13 January 2014

Adventures in Cotton Cloths - January 2014

As my first projects of 2014 I can't help but show them off!  The Grannie Square Cotton Cloth is a sample available for special order.  Also, the "Double Stitch" Cotton Cloths are among my favorite to make, a definite go-to pattern for a quick project!  I especially enjoy making these in sets since the different colors go so well with various kitchen and bathroom decorations.



Grannie Square Cotton Cloth #1.



"Double Stitch" Cotton Cloth (1/3/14).



"Double Stitch" Cotton Cloth #12



"Double Stitch" Cotton Cloth #13


Be sure to stay tuned for the next two cotton cloths because they are new patterns to my repertoire!  I can't wait to share them with you!



Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment