04 December 2012

Adventures in Completion - Nov 2012

A lady I met through social networking contacted me a few weeks ago and asked if I could and would complete a product she started about 30 years ago.  I said, "Sure!"  Through this vintage pattern and scented yarn I pressed through to complete two-thirds of one sleeve, attach the two sleeves, and finish the baby sweater.  Since I am used to the newer and standard pattern style I found it interesting how this pattern was worded.  It wasn't hard to figure out how the pattern worked, but I must say it was interesting to realize I was knitting backwards.  That's right, the lady who started this knits right-handed and I knit left-handed.  The good news is there was very little I had to undo in order to have it all facing the right direction.



Blessings and Peace!
Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment