24 December 2012

Adventures in Angel Hair - Dec 2012

Angel Hair yarn from the Sensations line is so soft!  It is my favorite yarn to work with for many of the products I make... like these!  There are limited colors and shades, but that does not take away from the overall wonderfulness I have found in the Angel Hair yarn.  I have yet to find another yarn that comes close.


Long Fingerless Mitts in Angel Hair green and purple: This pair of fingerless mitts was a special order from a lady I met through a vendor event.  I am happy to say she loves them!


Basic Crochet Cap with Ear Covers:  A special order from a lady I know through church, this hat was especially fun to make.  Through a little experimentation I discovered a method that works well for this design in two colors.

Blessings and Peace!

Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures
www.etsy.com/shop/TabisCreatingAdven

No comments:

Post a Comment