16 March 2012

Knit Fingerless Mitts - March 2012

In this exciting adventure, I managed to make one pair of knit fingerless mitts for a gift and one for sale!  Oddly enough, the second set would not have happened without a simple mistake.  I made the first two mitts in two different sizes.  How?  There are about 10 stitches difference between the fingers on the first pair and the second pair.  That translates to about an inch difference around the fingers.  I tried them on and it just didn't work.  So, I did the best thing I knew to do and that is make TWO pair! Yes! Problem solved.  =-)


Above is the first pair of knit fingerless mitts and below is the smaller second pair.  



I hope this inspired someone to solve a problem today!  

((Check out my facebook page for Tabi's Creating Adventures for items currently available!))

Blessings and Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment