26 March 2012

Finally! Japanese Flower Bag Lined - March 2012


So I finally had a "sewing day" and am finishing up some projects and repairing some cloths.  Here's the Japanese Flower Bag I started almost a year ago.  I found some pretty peach colored material in my sewing bin and decided that would be the color!  Now, after so long of sitting in my sewing corner, this bag is officially finished and ready for use!

An aside note, the lady who taught me the japanese flower pattern is a sweet lady who recently lost her husband.  I have no details, however I would like to remember Mr. Bruce.  He was loving and kind, a great husband and father, full of laughter and smiles, and will be greatly missed.  Rest in peace, Mr. Bruce.

Blessings and Peace,
Tabi

2 comments:

  1. As Bruce's daughter I'd like to thank you for the kind words on the passing of my Daddy. The outpouring of love and support is much appreciated. Thank you.

    Your Japanese flower bag is way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to hear these words of mine are appreciated. I truly found Bruce to be a wonderful person. Blessings and Peace to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete