07 July 2023

Adventures in Hanging Towels


There's not too much to say about these hanging towels. I enjoyed making the eyelets and playing with stitch and color designs. And, as always, my products are designed with functionality in mind. The functional button makes these great for oven door handles, refrigerator handles, microwave handles, or pretty much any other similar hanging area. 
 
While I have plenty more hanging towels ready to make, these are the ones I finished.

 
Blessings and Peace!
Tabitha

Tabi's Creating Adventures

 

If you would like more information, feel free to connect with me at one of the mediums below:

TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

tenacious141b (Instagram)

https://payhip.com/TabiElrod  

No comments:

Post a Comment