07 October 2014

Adventures in Cup Cozies - Fall 2014

I've been experimenting with some applique motifs for cup cozies for my upcoming classes at Craft Mart.  For ever motif I create at least two variations, at least one for knit and at least one for crochet... depending on how much I like the subtle differences there may be more than a few for either.  Look at the pumpkins in the first picture for an example, they're all crochet.  In fact, the only knit cup cozy currently pictured is the last pumpkin, at the very bottom (Fall Cup Cozy 6).  As for the majority of the motifs, I have found quite a selection from Ravelry.com (to which I will give credit for the patterns as I share them).  Motifs are certainly fun to work!


Fall Cup Cozies 1, 2, 3



Flower Cup Cozies 1, 2, 3, 4



Solid/Plain Cup Cozies 1, 2


Fall Cup Cozy 4



Fall Cup Cozy 5



Fall Cup Cozy 6


Stay tuned for more cute motifs and applique ideas!

Blessings and Peace!


Tabi

Tabi's Creating Adventures
TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com 
www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures  
www.etsy.com/TabisCreatingAdven 

No comments:

Post a Comment