22 March 2024

Adventures in Devorative Pillows - Peacocks

Welcome to Tabi's Creating Adventures! Today we're looking at pillows! I made these for my sister and her husband out of remnant fabric from the apron I made for my sister previously. Some of the fabric (not the peacock design) came from a stack of fat quarters in five colors that were bundled together. The marbled effect on those fabrics is fun and I enjoyed working with them!


Top: the fronts of the pillows.

Bottom: the backs of the pillows.

As you can see, I made 2 of the pillows with pockets, one has a peacock on the front and the back, and one is a little skinny pillow. Like I said earlier, these are remnants from another project. I like stash-buster projects and I hope my sister and her husband like them, too.

Also, I am having trouble getting my pictures to upload upright here. They are upright everywhere else.


Blessings and Peace!
Tabitha

Tabi's Creating Adventures

 

If you would like more information, feel free to connect with me at one of the mediums below:

TabisCreatingAdventures@gmail.com

www.facebook.com/TabisCreatingAdventures

tenacious141b (Instagram)

https://payhip.com/TabiElrod  

No comments:

Post a Comment